VEO Capital recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information and data when you visit our website located at www.veocapital.com (“Website”). The following information is designed to help you understand the information collection practices at this Website.
Information Collection and Use.
Additionally, if you are accessing parts of this Website that are password protected, then
(a) once you submit your password and enter, this Website will recognize who you are and collect all information that you submit, including all electronic information (including all transaction information), and
(b) any information collected about you from this Website may be associated with other identifying information that we have about you.
Aggregate Information: We generally record certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Website. This information may include the websites that you access immediately before and after your visit to our Website, the Internet browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. If we use such data at all it will be on an aggregate basis, and we will not disclose to third parties any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognise, measure and track visitors to the Website. This helps us to improve and develop the way the Website works, for example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of the site that are of the most interest to them.
- Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on the Website are activated when visitors to our sites make a choice about their usage of the site. Our Website then ‘remembers’ the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of the site to the individual user.
- Functional purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where transactions or requests within an application involve multiple workflow stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall transaction or request.
To make full use of the Website, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies, as the site will not function properly without them. In addition, cookies are required in order to provide you with personalized features on the Website.
Local Flash Storage: We may include content on the Website designed for display using Adobe Flash Player, such as animations, videos and tools. Local flash storage (often referred to as “Flash cookies”) can be used to help improve your experience as a user. Flash storage is retained on your device in much the same way as standard cookies, but is managed directly by your Flash software.
If you wish to disable or delete information stored locally in Flash, please see the documentation for your Flash software, located at www.adobe.com. Please note that, if you disable Flash cookies, some site functionality may not work.
Amending cookie preferences: You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies that have already been set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our Website. In addition, a number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously.
The site www.allaboutcookies.org includes instructions for managing cookies on many commonly used browses, or you may consult the vendor documentation for your specific software.
Service Providers: We may use internal or external service providers to operate our Website and employ other persons to perform work on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail. These persons may have access to the personally identifiable information you submit through the Website, but only for the purpose of performing their duties. These personnel are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws: VEO Capital does not automatically collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our Website, except to the extent we are required to do so pursuant to regulation applicable to us. We will not provide any personally identifiable information to any other persons, except
- if we are required to make disclosures to the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation, similar proceedings or regulatory examination,
- to comply with applicable laws or regulations,
- to enforce these Terms, or
- to share information with our affiliates or service providers in connection with providing services to you. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any such information in those circumstances.
E-mail and Marketing: VEO Capital does not sell its customers’ e-mail addresses, nor will we provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. VEO Capital will not send you e-mail messages without first receiving your permission, unless it relates to servicing your account or unless you have consented to receiving electronic delivery of fund documents as part of our E-Delivery service. It is our policy to include instructions for unsubscribing from these permission-based programs. We recommend that you do not send us any individual personal information via non-secure methods of correspondence, including via public electronic communication channels, such as Internet e-mail, which are generally not secure.
Although this Website is not targeted toward children, we are concerned about the safety and privacy of children who use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our files. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, he or she should contact us.
Third Party Websites.
No data transmission over the internet can be hundred percent secure. Therefore, VEO Capital cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us on this Website. However, VEO Capital seeks to protect your personal information when you transact business on our Website by requiring the use of a browser software program that supports industry standard SSL encryption with 128-bit key lengths. The “128-bit” designation refers to the length of the key used to encrypt the data being transmitted, with a longer key representing a higher level of security.
Last revised: 20th April 2022.